Spicy egg curry

Diwali&Halloween 011

Hello gals...I am back with lot of enthu..I really missed you gals a lot,I am telling this from bottom of my heart..Now I decided I dont want to loose you all...I hope you gals will understand how hard its to blog daily with a kid with a full time job and house full of chores...So I planned to manage my timmings..I decided to allote some specific timming for the blogging..So I have alloted one hour per day..
Letz talk about the hot topic in town "FLU"...The flu started with my son then to me and then to my hubby..Eventhough we all had very mild symptoms we stayed home for the whole week..It was wonderful..We had lot of fun by watching lot of movies..What else we can do when everyone in the home is doing fine with no work..We dont want go out of the house...because the flu may get severe...so we stayed home until it is completly cured..
Did you guys watched the next Iron chef?..I am obsessed with it...I am glad that chef Mehta was in the final two...I really enjoyed the episode of five course Indian meals..I was little disappointed when chef Garces won that episode instead of chef Mehta..
Letz talk about this spicy egg curry/thokku..This goes well with everything chappathi,rice,parotta,curd rice,even with rasam rice..This can be prepared in no time..If I dont have any vegetable my option will only be this curry only..When it comes to egg I like half boiled very much..It taste so good when you have it with parotta chalna and half boil egg on the side..

From your Pantry:

1.Onion-2(finely chopped)
2.Tomato-3(finely chopped)
3.Ginger and Garlic paste-1 tbsp
4.green chillies-3
5.Sambar powder-2 tsp
6.oil-2 tbsp
7.sombu/fennel seeds-1 tsp
8.Boiled egg-6(cut it into halves)

Method:

Add the oil in the kadai add the sombu and onion fry it until it is translucent.

Add the G&G paste to it..Fry it until the raw smell goes off..

Add the tomatoes and fry it until its completely mashed up..Add the sambar powder and salt to it. add 1/2 cup of water and close the lid for few mnts..

open the lid and add all the eggs and close the lid and put it in a low fmae until the masala mixes well with the egg..

Viola you are all set with quick fix meal..

20 comments:

  1. hey Dea..!!!
    Welcome back...Hope u and ur family is all well now..
    Egg curry looks so spicy and yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Egg curry looks really so spicy ..So tempting dear....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see u back,nice curry & lovely picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Priya, egg curry looks so so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. egg curry looks really spicy and delicious!!!...love to have it with rotis and dosas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you all are fine now!!

    We were also glued to our couch to see that episodes. Chef Mehta did a good job, I was so sad to see him loose :(

    Your egg curry looks very yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome back meena..the egg thokku looks so gud. I hope u continue blogging regularly

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome back dear..lovely recipe..nice picture..take care

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back priya.. Nice recipe.. Looks delicious..

    ReplyDelete
  10. good to see you back priya!! How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Priya,

    Thanks for your sweet comment dear! :)

    Egg curry looks yummy.. and your pictures look great too..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back! Looks good and yummy! So appetizing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back dear. Egg curry looks so good. Great combo with biryani:) Take care da.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back! Hope the flu has completly gone! Curry is prefct for roti!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks spicy, should try with Sambhar powder next time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Luv egg curries, looks spicy perfect for hot rotis!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey hi how are you!!! welcome back dear... WIsh you very happy new year.. both the dishes are my fav and mouthwatering... Looks yummy...

    ReplyDelete