Barbequed Chicken drumsticks

blog-fotos 057

We just bought these brinkmann four burner gas grill.


Oh my god it was awesome.The chicken grilled in a gas grill was totally different than the oven method,because of the open fire.My hubby dear marinated and grilled the chicken.I have to admit that He did an awesome job.He made it like a pro.This is one of our dish in our barbeque party.But at that time I couldnt find time to take pictures.But my hubby dear made it again for me..its so nice of him..He also promised me that he is going to make it every weekend until the summer..It doesnt have any fat involved so its an guilt free dish..

You need

Chicken legs-1 lb(cleaned all skin removed)
shan tandoori masala-1/2 Packet(use less if you like it mild)
yogurt-1/2 cup
lime juice-from 1+1/2 limes
Ginger garlic paste-1+1/2 tbsp


Method

Mix all the ingredients together and marinate the chicken for over night.

Heat the gas grill to 400 degree place the chicken and close the lid.

After few mnts turn and cook in the other side..until both the sides are nicely browned and cooked fully

Garnish it and enjoy!!

You can also add some onion and peppers coated with the remaining mixture and grill it and have it with your chicken.

I am sending this recepie for The potluck-Chicken hosted by viki

28 comments:

  1. priya thats really looking like professional.. so when are you inviting me to the BBQ party.. waiting for ur invitation for 1 week other wise i will invite myself to ur place...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good ! I agree BBQ tastes so good compared to oven made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! the picture is superb! the colour is so attractive

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have also tried Shan tandoori masala..just awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like how you get in hotels....

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow my mouth is watering so bad! It looks fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that chicken looks awesome...great colour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey this is so perfect..! Want one from the plate... Am drooling over them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow chicken drumsticks look so nice.. i like the way you have put "chicken drumsticks" . liked the barbecue which you have bought

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that looks heavenly! Wish I could have few right now! I do have a store bought tandoori paste but didnt use it till now as I doubted whether it would turn out well. Now definitely I'm going to!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks good and deilcious. Yummyyyy.......

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow thats so sweet of your hubby..u lucky gal :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely grill! enjoy the summer with gr8 BBQ.

    Yummy chicken drumsticks! its so tempting. Pass me few nah?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tandoori chicken-AWESOME!!!! I could eat it for breakfast,lunch and dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh my god Priya the snaps is so delicious!!
    I just crave this chicken now!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow what a color yaar......looks delsih....That gas top BBQ sounds gr8!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice color, but cant try..iam a veggie:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely bbq chicken ..
    this is my first visit to ur blog... good recipes..

    If u have time, pls check out my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please collect ur award from my blog dear

    ReplyDelete
  20. i am a total grill freak..myfoodblog is named "RushMeetsGrill"..but u know, we tried the chicken with yogurt and one without the yogurt prep..surprisinly, the one without yogurt came out better and more intense.
    Also, yogurt tends to burn the chicken faster..try another without yogurt..u will be surprised at the results..i have the recipes on my blog, if u wanna check.

    ReplyDelete
  21. congrats on the award..thats how i came here :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG thats totally a cute dish. Bbqued chicken makes me drooling...what a picture da! Its very pleasant to read about ur bbq party and ur hubby's talent:)
    Thanks for sending this to the event.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Priya.
    Chicken drumsticks looks so so delicious ....i am drooling here after seeing pictures

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG lovely color and so yummy and tempting Priya!!! So you should be busy with your grilling during weekends uhh???

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey ..I m new to ur blog,and in the very first bit of viewing itslef i liked it..
    Keep going girl...

    ReplyDelete
  26. meena, pls visit my blog to collect ur award

    ReplyDelete
  27. yummy drumsticks...great entry for the event!
    enjoyed reading the post very much... :)

    ReplyDelete